There may be times where Xpress Sewa Pty Ltd does not meet your expectations. In these circumstances we encourage you to let us know. We are committed to learning from your experiences as it will help us to continually improve the Services we deliver.
Xpress Sewa Pty Ltd has a structured approach to resolving complaints.
If you are dissatisfied with a product or service provided by us, you can lodge a complaint with us.
Please include in your complaint the following details:
- your name and contact details;
- the nature of the complaint;
- details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the complaint;
- details of conversations you may have had with us that may be relevant to
your complaint and;
- copies of any documentation which may be relevant.
Please send your complaint to [email protected]
We will take note of what information you provide to us. This information will be passed
on to the appropriate department of Xpress Sewa Pty Ltd to deal with the complaint.
We are committed to resolving your complaint within a timely manner.
We will keep in touch with you during the process. If you require support, please email
[email protected]. Once we have finalised your complaint, we will advise you of
our findings and any action we have taken.
Complaints & Disputes
- If you have a dispute regarding an individual’s Personal Information, you must contact
our internal disputes resolution team in writing at [email protected] in order
for us to investigate the matter further. We aim to respond to your dispute within
a [maximum 30 day] period to resolve your matter in a reasonable timeframe and
- If you are still not satisfied with the outcome upon conclusion of our investigation, you
may escalate the matter to [OAIC - or specific scheme for their industry ie AFCA
etc] using the details below:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 5218 SYDNEY NSW 2001